Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 9

I knew it would be hard to own a business but there are things I didn't think about.  I didn't think about getting phone calls all day long with questions and problems that needed to be solved.  I didn't really think about what no break ever does to a person.  I realize I've only been the owner for 9 days but man it feels like longer. 

There are so many changes that I want to do to improve this place but I don't have the time.  It's crazy because I know making ads and flyers will improve business but I have no time! 

My idea right now is to create a flyer for my neighborhood and say something like:

The New Owners of Fat Tony's are your neighbors on Springdale Terrace.  Call or come in and ask for the neighborhood special: 1 Free Order of Garlic Knots with any large pizza order or 2 small cannolis with the purchase of 3 sandwiches. 

Something like that.  I think we have the best garlic knots around and I want to introduce desserts so I'm thinking this is the way to go.  We'll see if I have any time to actually do it though. 

Fat Tony's Favorite of the Day: Soprano's Stuffed Bread- Bread stuffed with mozzarella cheese, sausage, and vegetables, soooooo good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment