Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th.

Well I've finally realized why I'm so tired.  Yes, running a business is crazy, but I realized that I'm working more than I should even have to because my best delivery driver is on vacation!!  Sheesh, who do these people think they are- going on vacation?

Trying to figure out more ways to advertise.  My mom suggested giving out free cannoli's on my birthday, May 23, but I'm totally against that.  We'll see if what happens though.  I'm not against giving out free food as part of a sale, but I don't want to do anything for my birthday. 

And what is up with people calling and asking for donations? I had a lady try to get me to donate food to her cause, a good cause, but not my cause.  I told her I just bought this place and wasn't in any state to be able to donate food but she just wouldn't take no for an answer.  I told her I could give her the same deal that I do with any of the local schools- $8.00 for a large cheese pizza, but she didn't seem interested.  Oh well. 

Fat Tony's Favorite of the Day: Cheese Steak- It's a classic for a reason, toasted bun, steak, cheese, lettuce.  YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you distribute 'Fat Ton'y Birthday' discount coupons on your birthday... good for pizza or sandwich orders? Maybe buy one get one free or upgrade to the next size for free?
    In a previous post, you mentioned that you thought your garlic knots were the best around. How about free order ( and the free order does not have to be a full size order... or it can be ) of your knots to get people to try them. It is that one special item in a customer's mind that keeps them coming back.
    If you give out the coupons for Fat Tony's B-day on the 23rd and all that week ( even an ad or flyers) good the next weekend, you might be able to capitalize on the Memorial Day weekend and kick off to summer.

    ReplyDelete